Subject: محققان هشدار می دهند؛
From: entekhab.ir

مراقب این ماده خطرناک در آب آشامیدنی باشید
Date: Sat, 09 May 2026 08:46:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4F3035A594AD8180034EA4D6B30D5B37_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4F3035A594AD8180034EA4D6B30D5B37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4F3035A594AD8180034EA4D6B30D5B37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4F3035A594AD8180034EA4D6B30D5B37_MULTIPART_MIXED--