Subject: باز هم
From: entekhab.ir

ریزش ساختمان در پی تخریب غیراصولی/جزئیات حادثه مرگبار اتوبان مدرس
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 07:48:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--ED8D3A7F5A0A49ABCAF0B4A2566BDC81_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----ED8D3A7F5A0A49ABCAF0B4A2566BDC81_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----ED8D3A7F5A0A49ABCAF0B4A2566BDC81_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----ED8D3A7F5A0A49ABCAF0B4A2566BDC81_MULTIPART_MIXED--