Subject: یافته پژوهشی؛
From: entekhab.ir

کم توجهی به کودک چه خطرات روانی در پی دارد
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 19:25:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3D68F141A5D1BB317CF4BE844B27A6E7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3D68F141A5D1BB317CF4BE844B27A6E7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3D68F141A5D1BB317CF4BE844B27A6E7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3D68F141A5D1BB317CF4BE844B27A6E7_MULTIPART_MIXED--