Subject: بازجویی از
From: entekhab.ir

رئیس سابق شورای ملی انتقالی لیبی به دلیل قتل وزیر سابق امنیت
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 01:10:45 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DBB2418D8C397A47554AD747E0BD3344_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DBB2418D8C397A47554AD747E0BD3344_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DBB2418D8C397A47554AD747E0BD3344_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DBB2418D8C397A47554AD747E0BD3344_MULTIPART_MIXED--