Subject: بهفر تاکید کرد؛
From: entekhab.ir

ویژگی روغن‌های خوراکی و سرخ‌کردنی
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 18:00:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E1E0246F5BF324696C9DA646EC895725_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E1E0246F5BF324696C9DA646EC895725_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E1E0246F5BF324696C9DA646EC895725_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E1E0246F5BF324696C9DA646EC895725_MULTIPART_MIXED--