Subject: مطالعه جدید نشان می دهد؛
From: entekhab.ir

ارتباط آپنه خواب و خطر زوال عقل
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 14:53:38 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9855B36C24D3F755862DE8FE82CF03DD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9855B36C24D3F755862DE8FE82CF03DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9855B36C24D3F755862DE8FE82CF03DD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9855B36C24D3F755862DE8FE82CF03DD_MULTIPART_MIXED--