Subject: توصیه محققان دانشگاه آکسفورد؛
From: entekhab.ir

با کاهش وزن تخمدان پلی کیستیک را درمان کنید
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 20:01:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--73800FDCBD72301A4E1AC2AC1F0A1FC0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----73800FDCBD72301A4E1AC2AC1F0A1FC0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----73800FDCBD72301A4E1AC2AC1F0A1FC0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----73800FDCBD72301A4E1AC2AC1F0A1FC0_MULTIPART_MIXED--