Subject: معاون شهردار تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

نمی‌توانیم برای ترافیک تهران معجزه کنیم
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:20:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5B8AEC1538DDAA608B4EF9B7D83536A4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5B8AEC1538DDAA608B4EF9B7D83536A4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5B8AEC1538DDAA608B4EF9B7D83536A4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5B8AEC1538DDAA608B4EF9B7D83536A4_MULTIPART_MIXED--