Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

همسر جلال طالبانی
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 14:30:34 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0730C5B13C63071D4FE7A09D92D0BF00_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0730C5B13C63071D4FE7A09D92D0BF00_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0730C5B13C63071D4FE7A09D92D0BF00_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/30576_390.jpg

----0730C5B13C63071D4FE7A09D92D0BF00_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0730C5B13C63071D4FE7A09D92D0BF00_MULTIPART_MIXED--