Subject: جوانان برای خواب از ماری‌جوانا استفاده می‌کنند ،
From: entekhab.ir

این کار چرا خطرناک است؟
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2026 07:07:57 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--54D43F9149399D07288908B94E6849F4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----54D43F9149399D07288908B94E6849F4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----54D43F9149399D07288908B94E6849F4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----54D43F9149399D07288908B94E6849F4_MULTIPART_MIXED--