Subject: دیدوان (چشم همیشه باز مدیران)
From: entekhab.ir

چرا تمام مسیرها به هوش مصنوعی ختم می‌شود؟
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 14:00:13 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3E2E981B35F85A243BFCED2B7B25C8DE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3E2E981B35F85A243BFCED2B7B25C8DE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3E2E981B35F85A243BFCED2B7B25C8DE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3E2E981B35F85A243BFCED2B7B25C8DE_MULTIPART_MIXED--