Subject: حدادعادل:
From: entekhab.ir

حساب احمدی نژاد از میرحسین جداست
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 10:09:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9B2621EC0EDEE20F4FAE1EC5DE440C3C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9B2621EC0EDEE20F4FAE1EC5DE440C3C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9B2621EC0EDEE20F4FAE1EC5DE440C3C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9B2621EC0EDEE20F4FAE1EC5DE440C3C_MULTIPART_MIXED--