Subject: فایننشال تایمز: حداقل ۶ کشتی بین ۱۵ و ۱۶ مارس از تنگه هرمز عبور کرده‌اند
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Sat, 09 May 2026 17:39:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--52B268041F441D16BFC8A63CE56D0E2B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----52B268041F441D16BFC8A63CE56D0E2B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----52B268041F441D16BFC8A63CE56D0E2B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----52B268041F441D16BFC8A63CE56D0E2B_MULTIPART_MIXED--