Subject: اولیانوف: حمله به تاسیسات هسته‌ای ایران خطر ایجاد یک فاجعه را به همراه دارد
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Sat, 09 May 2026 16:34:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2CF21F6927D579C00D6F49A78FE7543E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2CF21F6927D579C00D6F49A78FE7543E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2CF21F6927D579C00D6F49A78FE7543E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2CF21F6927D579C00D6F49A78FE7543E_MULTIPART_MIXED--