Subject: تصویر/
From: entekhab.ir

برف بازی در قدس
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:35:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EF127A2BEA3755BCB6CBDB555DD5AC3E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EF127A2BEA3755BCB6CBDB555DD5AC3E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EF127A2BEA3755BCB6CBDB555DD5AC3E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/31514_979.jpg

----EF127A2BEA3755BCB6CBDB555DD5AC3E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EF127A2BEA3755BCB6CBDB555DD5AC3E_MULTIPART_MIXED--