Subject: دکتر خورسندیان:
From: entekhab.ir

رشد منابع در بانک مسکن ۳.۵ برابر شد/ تحقق ۱۳۱ درصدی اهداف سال ۱۴۰۴
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 14:12:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--04D1BF7DD0735CBF10628B8A78F60AC4_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----04D1BF7DD0735CBF10628B8A78F60AC4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----04D1BF7DD0735CBF10628B8A78F60AC4_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----04D1BF7DD0735CBF10628B8A78F60AC4_MULTIPART_MIXED--