Subject: افزایش ۲۱ درصدی کرایه حمل‌ونقل عمومی جاده‌ای از ۱۶ خرداد
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2026 19:39:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EB3812D4E4AE76028107584D57314DB0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EB3812D4E4AE76028107584D57314DB0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EB3812D4E4AE76028107584D57314DB0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EB3812D4E4AE76028107584D57314DB0_MULTIPART_MIXED--