Subject: امام جمعه موقت تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

مشکل امروز ما مسائل اقتصادی و اخلاقی است
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:14:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EBC85E6359B39CE182F7B738381FCA37_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EBC85E6359B39CE182F7B738381FCA37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EBC85E6359B39CE182F7B738381FCA37_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EBC85E6359B39CE182F7B738381FCA37_MULTIPART_MIXED--