Subject: علم‌الهدي :
From: entekhab.ir

مگر مي شود از مواضع خود برگردم؟
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 22:43:46 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6D2D648D8B24E5836E10281288F368C1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6D2D648D8B24E5836E10281288F368C1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6D2D648D8B24E5836E10281288F368C1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6D2D648D8B24E5836E10281288F368C1_MULTIPART_MIXED--