Subject: کلینتون قبل از خداحافظی:
From: entekhab.ir

حفظ دولت سوریه اولویت ایران است
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 05:54:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EDDB470677CAECC7D4A536C12F7C6D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EDDB470677CAECC7D4A536C12F7C6D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EDDB470677CAECC7D4A536C12F7C6D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EDDB470677CAECC7D4A536C12F7C6D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED--