Subject: لغو سفر احمدی‌نژاد برای استیضاح وزیر کار
From: entekhab.ir

/ احمدی‌نژاد فردا به مجلس می‌رود
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 02:46:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2B258157A5FF55558F2730DE41D04C56_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2B258157A5FF55558F2730DE41D04C56_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2B258157A5FF55558F2730DE41D04C56_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2B258157A5FF55558F2730DE41D04C56_MULTIPART_MIXED--