Subject: پزشکیان:
From: entekhab.ir

امروز، روز تعیین کننده مجلس در مبارزه با بی‌قانونی است/ جلسه استیضاح
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 06:27:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0BA6F15E43475EE20D8BFFE070A101F0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0BA6F15E43475EE20D8BFFE070A101F0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0BA6F15E43475EE20D8BFFE070A101F0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0BA6F15E43475EE20D8BFFE070A101F0_MULTIPART_MIXED--