Subject: سید احمد خاتمی:
From: entekhab.ir

مذاکره با آمریکا گرانی را ده برابر می‌کند
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 15:30:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8EBB1C91E615EDEB9E4EA2A4269A6C03_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8EBB1C91E615EDEB9E4EA2A4269A6C03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8EBB1C91E615EDEB9E4EA2A4269A6C03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/34343_346.jpg

----8EBB1C91E615EDEB9E4EA2A4269A6C03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8EBB1C91E615EDEB9E4EA2A4269A6C03_MULTIPART_MIXED--