Subject: افروغ:
From: entekhab.ir

ادبیات احمدی نژاد درباره ابطال انتخابات نظام پزشکی زیبنده نظام نیست
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 22:05:07 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F7F235D9B352885FF231183A28A2A6F6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F7F235D9B352885FF231183A28A2A6F6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F7F235D9B352885FF231183A28A2A6F6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F7F235D9B352885FF231183A28A2A6F6_MULTIPART_MIXED--