Subject: باهنر:
From: entekhab.ir

درخواست احمدی‌نژاد بیش از اختیارات قانونی اوست/ بازی دولت با هاشمی، نخ نما شده
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 20:31:34 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--68FE601D086E9C1CD59625803D1E5182_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----68FE601D086E9C1CD59625803D1E5182_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----68FE601D086E9C1CD59625803D1E5182_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----68FE601D086E9C1CD59625803D1E5182_MULTIPART_MIXED--