Subject: عارف:
From: entekhab.ir

فقط به اجماع اصلاح طلبان با محوریت خاتمی تمکین می‌کنم
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 07:41:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9B7ADD98C7F53E17F6AD03C0140BE8CA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9B7ADD98C7F53E17F6AD03C0140BE8CA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9B7ADD98C7F53E17F6AD03C0140BE8CA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9B7ADD98C7F53E17F6AD03C0140BE8CA_MULTIPART_MIXED--