Subject: احمدی‌نژاد:
From: entekhab.ir

زمان واریز عیدانه به حساب مردم
/ عصر یکشنبه با مردم گفتگو می‌کنم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:47:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--1F5CA6B742D6A1E1F554E616EE0B71A3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----1F5CA6B742D6A1E1F554E616EE0B71A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----1F5CA6B742D6A1E1F554E616EE0B71A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----1F5CA6B742D6A1E1F554E616EE0B71A3_MULTIPART_MIXED--