Subject: عسگراولادی:
From: entekhab.ir

منتظر تذکر رهبری بودم اما دریافت نکردم
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 08:25:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--07D642DC423233313A9C3F467695F7D7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----07D642DC423233313A9C3F467695F7D7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----07D642DC423233313A9C3F467695F7D7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----07D642DC423233313A9C3F467695F7D7_MULTIPART_MIXED--